Readme for Commands List
Bot Owner Only
- Bot Owner Only commands refer to the commands only the owner of the bot can use.
- Bot Owner Only commands do not refer to the owner of the server, just the owner of the bot.
- Owner of the bot is a person who is hosting their own bot, and their ID is inside of creds.yml file.
- You are not the bot owner if you invited the bot using Carbonitex or other invitation links.
Music on the public WizBot
- In case you got WizBot in your server by the invitation from Carbonitex, our GitLab invite or help (.h), music is disabled.
- Music is disabled due to large maintenance expenses
- If you want to have music module on your server, you will have to host the bot on your PC, or any of the external servers.
- How to host the bot, check the guides on the left side.
- Cherry Blossoms is the currency of the public WizBot.
- Cherry Blossoms can be
.picked after WizBot plants a flower randomly after
.gc has been enabled on a channel
- You can give Cherry Blossoms to other users, using the command
.give X @person.
- You can only give flowers you own.
- If you want to have unlimited number of flowers, you will have to host the bot.
.award X @person and
.take X @person can only be used by the bot owner.
- If you
.plant the flower, flower will be avaliable for everyone to
.pick it. In that case you will lose the flower.