Readme for Commands List¶
Bot Owner Only¶
- Bot Owner Only commands refer to the commands only the owner of the bot can use.
- Bot Owner Only commands do not refer to the owner of the server, just the owner of the bot.
- Owner of the bot is a person who is hosting their own bot, and their ID is inside of credentials.json file.
Bot Owner & Bot Admin Only¶
- Bot Owner & Bot Admin Only commands refer to the commands only the owner & admin of the bot can use.
- Bot Owner & Bot Admin Only commands do not refer to the owner or admins of the server, just the owner & admin of the bot.
- Admin of the bot is a person who is has been given permission by the Bot Owner, to use certain commands a regular user can't. Bot Admins have the power to blacklist a user or unblacklist a user from using the bot.
- Cherry Blossoms is the currency of the public WizBot.
- Cherry Blossoms can be
.picked after WizBot plants a flower randomly after
.gchas been enabled on a channel
- You can give Cherry Blossoms to other users, using the command
.give X @person.
- You can only give flowers you own.
- If you want to have unlimited number of flowers, you will have to host the bot.
.award X @personand
.take X @personcan only be used by the bot owner.
- If you
.plantthe flower, flower will be avaliable for everyone to
.pickit. In that case you will lose the flower.
These permissions refer to the permissions you can set in Discord settings for individual users or roles.
Last update: November 14, 2020